Download the Free Consumer Guide
We hope that you enjoy the Consumer Guide to Finding a Yoga Studio. Be sure to enter your email below for upcoming special offers and additional yoga related resources from Maya Yoga, including information on how to get your first class for FREE!
We will also email you a download link to the Consumer Guide to Finding the Right Yoga Studio, for easy access at a later time.
Choosing the right yoga studio is not always easy
Our goal is to reduce any confusion and provide you with a resource to help you make a smarter and more informed choice regarding what Yoga Studio and Community you choose.
We have witnessed students struggle to find the right studio. Sometimes they are disappointed by their choice because they did not know the warning signs. Sometimes they simply did not know what questions to ask.
In our fact filled guide, you will discover:
- The importance of studio location and schedule
- The role of community and studio setting
- The value of teacher qualifications and expectations
- Common types of yoga and class offerings
- Insights on how to address concerns around physical injury and medical considerations
- Insights about mental or emotional considerations
- The value of having personal goals
- The top six things to avoid when selecting a yoga studio
The purpose of this guide is to help you better understand yoga studios in order to assist you in finding the studio that is right for you. We have dedicated our business to educating people about yoga. If you have any questions specifically related to finding a yoga studio, or about yoga in general, you are invited to contact us.