“Learning yoga does not need to be intimidating.”
Enjoy the benefit of private instruction at a fraction of the cost in our small group beginners series. It is designed for people who are new to yoga or who have been away from it.
In this four-class series, you’ll gain confidence moving in and out of postures, develop camaraderie with other students who are learning too, and be prepared to enter a regular class.
About the Class
You will receive one-on-one direction, hands-on assistance, and personal feedback in order to find modifications to best help you reach your potential.
Each class will introduce you to a new set of yoga techniques and then its application through movement and posture. Along the way, we will introduce you to some of its philosophy.
We build beginners confidence multiple ways; here is what you can expect.
- Registration limited to 10 students.
- Class meets one night a week for 90 minutes of instruction, across the span of 4 weeks.
- A recommended at home practice routine each week to reinforce the weekly class material.
- Receive discounts on instructional books and other Maya classes.
- Week 1: Breathing and Sun Salutations
- Week 2: Standing Postures
- Week 3: Seated Postures
- Week 4: Putting it all together